How to Copy Private and Hidden Games or Files from Computer?
Most of all computer internet shop or Cafe make their Files hidden or a private one. Especially the License Application or a Latest Games Downloaded. Because simply they Don't want others copy their files else where like in USB devices. Business Internet Cafe owners do this to protect their files / materials copy by others to prevent virus coming from the USB or Hardrive. So, this tutorial teach you a simple way to copy Files like Games, Application and Programs without Using any Hacking Software's.
As you can see the picture above below the title There was a two folders you see which is the main folder where the files you want to copy and the other is for the destination folder like USB Folder.
- Go to the games or application SHORT CUT ICON
- Right click to it and point to PROPERTIES
- Click FIND TARGET
- You will see file folders of that Games or Application
- Press CTRL+A then pres CTRL+C
- Copy all files from that folder\
- Now create a folder destination, example if you want
- To copy Counterstrike game then rename the folder to CS or any name you want, just for you to identify it.
- Then press CTRL+V to paste all the files to the folder You created. Done!
Hope this tutorial helps you how to copy games or applications from a private and hidden computer files management.