On September 25 2013, we shall see samsung galaxy note 3 from Samsung Korea.See the light of that day because Samsung will host a unpacked event for the release of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 , the most anticipated and most awaited tablet of the year so far.
Samsung galaxy note 3 will be released on 25th of September with a Samsung Gear Watch , the IFA Berlin tech fair also open his gates for press and media also HTC company is also all set to launch its first tablet terminal with the name of HTC One Max.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was spotted in GCF (Global Certification Forum) logs , the GCF certification of samsung galaxy note confirms that the SM-N9005 variant will support 2100/1800/850/1600/800 MHz LTE networks and it also comes with WCDMA and GSM connection featured.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specifications:
- A 5.7 inch Super AMOLED display
- flexible OLED display
- 13 MP camera Full High Definition
- WiFi , NFC chip , Infra Red blaster, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE and MicroUSB
- Android 4.3 OS with Samsung Nature UX user interface
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset
- 3 GB RAM
- 64 GB with micro SD support to extend memory
- 8mm in thickness and weigh in at 183g, slimmer than the Galaxy Note 2
- plastic, but the back cover features faux-leather and stitching
- 3200 mAh battery (35% more video time, compared with the Note 2.)