This is the latest software for Sony Xperia mobiles that allow full Bluetooth connection to PS3 dualshock pad for playing games on Playstation and Android smartphones. Steps to activate in the Xperia SP.
- Go to Settings - Xperia - DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller
- In the menu, choose - How to connect a controller. [ It will prompt you to connect hard wire controller to your Xperia using USB OTG cable ]
- The app will prompt you to disconnect it from your handset if you choose to use wirelessly. It will activates the Bluetooth of your handset.
- Now click on Finish. Done!
Note: You don’t need the USB OTG once you sync your controller to your Xperia. You just have to turn on the Bluetooth on your Xperia device, press and hold the PS button on the controller for auto pair thru' Bluetooth.
Watch this video below from [ Tom Randall ]
Latest Games Titles:
- Cordy 2
- Cracking Sands
- The Conduit HD
- 60 second shooter
- Alien Breed
- Riptide GP
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4 episode II
Sony Xperia Tablet Z [ SO-03E/SGP311/SGP312/SGP321/SGP331 ]
Sony Tablet S
Sony Xperia Tablet S
Sony Xperia SP [ C5302/C5303/C5306 ] Sony Xperia Z [ C6602/C6603 ]
Sony Xperia Z [ C6502/C6503 ]
Sony Xperia Z1 [ C6902/L39h/C6903/C6906/C6943 ] Sony Xperia Z Ultra [ C6806/C6833 ]