Playing Dota [ Defense of the Ancient ] is the best time for me to relax myself during my free time. I enjoyed most of the time playing my favorite heroes like Phantom Assassin, Murloc, Axe, Viper and Traxex. But the difficult time is when your modem signal is down about 60% and making your game-plays having Lags and Delays. So i will give you working tips on how to reduce lag and delay during your play-time in RGC [Ranked Gaming] and Garena Online.
How to Reduce Delay in Dota?
How to fix delay while playing Dota?
How to play Dota without Lag?
How to play Dota without Delay?
My Tested Solution:
Before you enter to RGC or Garena [ Do this ]
- Launch your Dota
- Go to Option - Video Setting
- Follow image below
- Now hit ok [ then press alt+tab] to go to your desktop
- Download this apps [ Delay Reducer ( W3DR ) ]
- Open W3DR.exe
- Now Open Garena or RGC
More About DOTA by Infotechmaestro:
- News: Globe Limits the Number Of LOL Filipino Players
- How to Bypass Globe telecom Limited LOL Players