BLU Products is one of the fastest growing mobile phone manufacturers in the world, not only in the US. BLU announced their latest smartphone device in their popular VIVO Series featuring world class Super AMOLED displays. The BLU VIVO 4.8 HD utilizes a stunning slim unibody design of just 6.9mm becoming the thinnest device in the market to features a 4.8 inch or larger AMOLED display.
BLU VIVO 4.8 HD Price and Availability
BLU VIVO 4.8 HD will be available in Matte Black, Ceramic White, Electric Neon Yellow, and Glimmer Pink color options and, just like its other offerings, the device will be sold unlocked. The VIVO 4.8 HD features a price tag of $250 and is already in production and being shipped to various distributors and online retailers in the U.S. and Latin America.
BLU VIVO 4.8 HD Specs
- 2G (GSM/GPRS/EDGE) 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3G (HSPA+ 42Mbps)
- Single Micro SIM Card Slot.
- 4.8 inch HD 720 x 1280, Super AMOLED HD, Scratch Resistant Touch Panel
- MediaTek MT6589T Quad-Core 1.5GHz Cortex-A7 with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean
- Rear – 8.0 megapixel, BSI Sensor, autofocus with LED Flash
- Video Record 1080p @ 30fps
- Front – 5.0 megapixel
- WiFi b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, Hotspot, micro-USB, FM Radio
- 16GB internal memory, 1GB RAM, no External Card Slot
- 137 x 70 x 6.9 mm, 135 grams
- Li-Ion 2000mAh
- Matte Black, Ceramic White, Electric Neon Yellow, and Glimmer Pink