MyPhone RIO System Update is now available for version V1.11
MyPhone announced the availability of over the air or called (OTA) software update for latest MyPhone RIO, a Quad core Android phone for version from V1.11 to V1.15 (upgraded ).
The system update optimization will fix the following:
- All Application can be installed to SD card
- Put System Update function in the Main Menu
- Removed some Apps (like PinoyPhone and others).
How to Update your MyPhone RIO via OTA (Over the Air)
- You should have a strong internet or WiFi connection.
- Be sure that your battery is fully charged and back up you files.
- Go to "Settings", choose "About Phone"
- Check your smartphone Custom Build version at the bottom if "S5500_Agua_Rio_20140215_V1.11", then choose "System Updates"
- Click "Download and Install"
MyPhone RIO Full SpecsCPU: 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Screen: 5.0" IPS HD Capacitive Touchscreen
Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
Pixel per Inch: 294 ppi
RAM: 1 GB
Internal Memory: 4 GB expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
Camera: 8MP rear, autofocus with Flash rear and 2 MP front
Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB and 3G/HSPA+ capable
Sensors: Proximity, Light and Magnetic Sensors
Battery: 2000 mAh
Availability: YES! available in 8 colors
MyPhone RIO Features
Dual SIM, Dual Camera, FM radio, GPS capable and USB OTG support.
MyPhone will soon announced the updates for gadgets with version V1.06.